Are do you intend to get wealthy?

One of the things we need to achieve is to prosper. it is not just about being financially comfortable but being wealthy and being able to help others. Do you intend to be wealthy how would you achieve
We all desire to become wealthy but it is impossible if we were not born with a silver spoon. It is true that many started from rags and then reached riches. We might achieve this dream if won a lotto, lol.

We all desire to become wealthy but it is impossible if we were not born with a silver spoon. It is true that many started from rags and then reached riches. We might achieve this dream if won a lotto, lol.
Yeah it is to use any legit means to capture our wealthy. We just need to prosper and get to our financial destination.

Yeah it is to use any legit means to capture our wealthy. We just need to prosper and get to our financial destination.
It is far beyond reality but to dream is free. Let us keep dreaming and working out that dream to come true not by hook or by crook but by destiny's ordeal. Who knows we stumble luck.

I believe that everyone wants to acquire wealth in their lives, but only a few are those who try so actively and well-planned that they succeed, sometimes also taking a lot of risks, very few are the people who have not thought about being rich at some point.

For me I have really wished to acquire wealthy. Its really so easy to achieve financial freedom by making good use of my savings and investments.
Yes we need to keep saving from the money we are making now and spending less to acquire wealth

Yes we need to keep saving from the money we are making now and spending less to acquire wealth
l think this is a very slowly journey. Acquiring wealthy is not something that can be done overnight. It requires one to have a unique saving character and develop self discipline in saving and making investments in the savings. However with consistency and determination the sky is the limit.
Post automatically merged:

l think this is a very slowly journey. Acquiring wealthy is not something that can be done overnight. It requires one to have a unique saving character and develop self discipline in saving and making investments in the savings. However with consistency and determination the sky is the limit.

I hope to be affluent in the future. LOL. However, it will take a long time to accomplish this. In the meantime, perhaps I will stick to what I can do. I will strive harder to achieve financial freedom so that I can support my parents and others.

13,068Threads
98,326Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member