Are lawyers really liars?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
I hear this a lot and I try to find out from a lawyer friend. The explanation was that they don't lie but try to give a better insight into a case but it seems in the process they lie a lot. What do you think?

Well, their job is to represent their clients in court. So, it is hard to tell or generalize lawyers as liars. The majority of lawyers are committed in achieving fair justice.
Yesh that's how it should be. They need to work in seeking only fair justice but it seems some do otherwise.

I hear this a lot and I try to find out from a lawyer friend. The explanation was that they don't lie but try to give a better insight into a case but it seems in the process they lie a lot. What do you think?
I also know some lawyers and yeah they lie on their case, and that is because in order to win their case they need to make some lies, and this is a common thing.

Mahatma Gandhi the father of our nation was a well known barister who proved that a lawyer doesn't have to lie to win a case. However it's has become a trend now for lawyers to lie.

13,228Threads
99,164Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member