• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Are posting contest on forums very difficult to win?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.220705
Referral Credit
Some forums organize posting contests where cash prizes are given to winners. The major aim is to boost engagement and activity on the forum. I see those posting contest as very difficult to win. That's why I don't always bother.

Do you think posting contest are easier to win? Have you won any?

I won one time on the Speak Chat Forum site. I was the only member from my country but was glad to have won. I was thankful to Brad P. The second time I joined was at Biz but I didn't win. All my contenders were moderators and they voted for each other I lacked one vote to win. That was the reason why I no longer be active at Bizdustry. They should no allow their moderators to join a contest, it's obvious.

I won one time on the Speak Chat Forum site. I was the only member from my country but was glad to have won. I was thankful to Brad P. The second time I joined was at Biz but I didn't win. All my contenders were moderators and they voted for each other I lacked one vote to win. That was the reason why I no longer be active at Bizdustry. They should no allow their moderators to join a contest, it's obvious.
You don't need votes to win in a posting contest. Are you sure it was a posting contest?

You don't need votes to win in a posting contest. Are you sure it was a posting contest?
Yes, and the winner was their moderator and he's also here on DBucks. The cash prize was $50. In Speak Chat Forum the prize I received was $60.

The best position that I have gotten from those posting contests is always second. I have never been an ultimate winner of posting contests before.

11,643Threads
90,726Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member