Are Power Outages Common in Your Place?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
It is common here in the place where I currently live. Just last week, the power went out twice and it lasted for nearly two hours each. They do not notify the residents beforehand and it is annoying. They have been like this for a year. No improvements at all. Are power outages common in your area?

Power outage is pretty much a common thing over here. We do not have a stable power supply so must times when we see the light has been on for too long we get to get worried rather than enjoy it🤦

Power outage is pretty much a common thing over here. We do not have a stable power supply so must times when we see the light has been on for too long we get to get worried rather than enjoy it🤦
This is where we failed as a nation and I'm told that we are the ones servicing Ghana and they are having constant light there what an irony.

It is more than common in here! where i am living now power goes every time, yesterday we had a blackout the whole day and i was not able to participate on the forum.
So other countries have this awful experience that Nigerians are facing. it can really be appalling.

This is where we failed as a nation and I'm told that we are the ones servicing Ghana and they are having constant light there what an irony.
Yes Ghana and Benin republic. I schooled in Benin republic, though a very small and developing country, not even as developed as Nigeria or even as big as half of Nigeria but they have constant light.

It is more than common in here! where i am living now power goes every time, yesterday we had a blackout the whole day and i was not able to participate on the forum.
That is sad. We had a blackout last night. The power went out for three hours (12 midnight till 3 in the morning).

I hate it when the light goes out, i have nothing to do, and its very boring,
Yes, it tends to be boring. Plus, it is quite scary, especially if the power goes out in the middle of the night. Yikes!
Post automatically merged:

This is common in my place and sometimes I wonder why is it still like this in this century and how long is it going to continue?
That is my question, too. I hope they will do something about it because it is annoying.

It is common here in the place where I currently live. Just last week, the power went out twice and it lasted for nearly two hours each. They do not notify the residents beforehand and it is annoying. They have been like this for a year. No improvements at all. Are power outages common in your area?
Power outages are common here in my country and this is what caused the increased rate of solar adoption by those who can afford it as an alternative to main power source.

Power outrages are common in my city and that's the reason I have arranged for a power backup.

In my country, power is scarce resources! I think, Nigeria should rank number one when you rank poor electricity supply. It is horrible. A lot of individuals and corporate bodies have source for alternative power channels like solar energy. Sometimes! You may not see power for a whole week.

Power outages are not that common where I live, but there are parts of the U.S. that does have issues with power, due to weather related issues that can take out the power. I would hate to live in places that are prone to tornadoes and high wind, that would cause issues with the power staying on.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member