Are short, ugly, older people expected to tolerate exploitation?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.412313
Referral Credit
I have noticed that in the internet sector short, older, ugly people are expected to tolerate exploitation, financial fraud and slavery. The ugly older person is expected to spend her time doing all the work, paying all the expenses and keep quiet when the government, internet sector falsely gives credit, monthly salary to a younger person who does not spend time and money in a case of slavery. Have noticed exploitation of older, ugly online workers?

I have noticed that in the internet sector short, older, ugly people are expected to tolerate exploitation, financial fraud and slavery. The ugly older person is expected to spend her time doing all the work, paying all the expenses and keep quiet when the government, internet sector falsely gives credit, monthly salary to a younger person who does not spend time and money in a case of slavery. Have noticed exploitation of older, ugly online workers?
This statement is a little bit out of context and lacks merit. Perhaps you could add a link to where your research build-up is extracted from. Is it that the poor, and disabled are treated less kindly and not given full incentives for the hard work put in or what? What is the definition of short and ugly people? Older people as in senior citizens or those still in a position to work.

For example in the internet sector, the ugly older domain investor, a private citizen is paying all the expenses, spending time doing computer work and the government agencies are falsely claiming that their employees own her domains, online and bank account to pay them monthly salary at the expense of the domain investor since 2010. All other businesses will pay their workers for the time they spend, only in the internet sector, the government refuses to acknowledge the older workers whose data is robbed by government employees.

For example in the internet sector, the ugly older domain investor, a private citizen is paying all the expenses, spending time doing computer work and the government agencies are falsely claiming that their employees own her domains, online and bank account to pay them monthly salary at the expense of the domain investor since 2010. All other businesses will pay their workers for the time they spend, only in the internet sector, the government refuses to acknowledge the older workers whose data is robbed by government employees.
Thank you for the clarity and I will build more on that, I am sure it has to do with the government policies, especially in the Ministry or wing of government that is mandated to deal with labour laws not safeguarding the interest of the workers right? Every worker whether online or offline should be treated with a lot of respect and their interests should be prioritized.

This is totally wrong, no human should faced this, it does not matter if they are short or ugly or whatever, they are humans so therefore they have human rights as well.

I do not see such a thing happening in our country. If it does, it is a shame they are treated that way. It is discrimination and not a good thing at all.
Yes. Exploitation in any form is unacceptable and should be addressed promptly.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member