• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are there tweaks to clear memory space on my phone without having to necessarily delete important stuff?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
The challenge with my smartphone is that the memory is getting full. And I would love to free up some space. However, I have very important files that I can't delete. Are there ways to clear memory space without necessarily having to delete my important files? Something like a technique to clear residual files and obsolete app data? Anyone can help?

I know that many phone manufacturers have a cloud storage service. You can take advantage of this cloud storage service to move some things to the cloud and save space.
I think this is just the best option. Even if you clear cache,.it won't reduce significant space glut.

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member