• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Are you a Boss or a Leader?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
A boss can be effective and productive in different situations where a clear path is needed. They want the tasks on hand done promptly. However, because of their busy schedule, they can't guide or mentor their team members at times, and they tend to micro-manage which prohibits employee innovation. Meanwhile, a leader serves as a light or inspiration to their team members and fosters a sense of purpose and they want their team members to develop or improve. The downside of being a leader is they usually care too much about their popularity or reputation. Are you a boss or a leader?

Though I am working alone at the moment, since my business is a small one, but I choose to be a leader, I don't want to be that person who people would not like to work with.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member