Are you a coffee or tea person?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.794113
Referral Credit
I used to drink a lot of coffee, but I decided to switch to green tea because it had more health benefits. Green tea is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also useful for weight loss. I can drink up to 5 cups of green tea every day. I also drink other types of tea, such as black, herbal, yellow, oolong, and matcha. Which one do you prefer? Coffee or tea?

I am not on both of those side, i don't enjoy drinking coffee, it makes me stay up all night, and gives me headache, so i don't like to drink coffee, but i drink tea some times on breakfast time, but not so much.
Oh, no. I am sorry to hear that. I drink coffee at times (iced coffee) especially if it is scorching hot outside. I still prefer green tea over coffee at any time of the day.

Oh, no. I am sorry to hear that. I drink coffee at times (iced coffee) especially if it is scorching hot outside. I still prefer green tea over coffee at any time of the day.
My mother gets upset with me and says, "When will you learn to drink coffee?" When I visit my parents, they all drink coffee; it is very popular in my country, and even my younger brother does. lol

My mother gets upset with me and says, "When will you learn to drink coffee?" When I visit my parents, they all drink coffee; it is very popular in my country, and even my younger brother does. lol
LOL. Too bad you can't drink coffee. Have you tried the decaf ones?

For me I do not have a specific type, there are days I take tea and there are days I take coffee, though majority of the times I usually take coffee mixed with mike and sugar.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member