Are you a contented type of person?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
Are you a contented type of person? Many are contented of their ways of living. There are also others who are not contented on what they have living beyond their means. Well, we can't blame them. In my case, I'm not a contented type which is why I strive to own a business to live in financial freedom someday when I retire.

Right from time my parents trained me to be content with whatever i have, so i grew up with that. No matter what i have i always try to make the best out of it.

Those who are not contented with their current situations, leave their country to seek a greener pasture abroad. But it may be the same story if they do not save their money but waste it instead.

Those not contented with their income work abroad risking their lives through serving other people especially nurses and medical doctors. Instead of serving own country they serve foreign lands. Money is found in our very own county.

Yes,I'm contented with all I have now, though I don't have much but been contented is also part of happiness 😊, frustration kills,in whatever situation you are,just be contented

Yes,I'm contented with all I have now, though I don't have much but been contented is also part of happiness 😊, frustration kills,in whatever situation you are,just be contented
You're so right, we need to be contented to be happy. It's not good to envy the achievements of others that lead them to rise. If we're not capricious, time comes we'll be known and people will be thankful.

To be honest, I'm not quite contented with what I have right now, but I'm always grateful for the blessings, no matter how small they are. I want to have a better career so that I can support myself and my family, especially my father, who has dialysis three times a week. I want to make things easier for him. That is why I am updating my skill set so I can find a better-paying online job next year.

To be honest, I'm not quite contented with what I have right now, but I'm always grateful for the blessings, no matter how small they are. I want to have a better career so that I can support myself and my family, especially my father, who has dialysis three times a week. I want to make things easier for him. That is why I am updating my skill set so I can find a better-paying online job next year.
It's a heart breaking to know your dad undergoes dialysis 3 times a week. My nephew was on dialysis 2 times a week for straight three years. I was his benefactor but so sad he passed away last year at age 28 😢. I hope you can stumble a good site. Have you applied at WriterBay?

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member