Are you a Crybaby?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I am quite a crybaby. I easily cry over things, especially when a dog is involved. LOL. I am a dog person. I like dogs more than humans, to be honest. I get emotional, too, when I can relate to the situation of a person. Are you a crybaby?

It's not a common occurance for me, but I have shed a few tears when the situation warrents it. In most cases, a few hugs and kisses are much more rewarding for all who are involved.

No I'm not. I have realized long ago that tears don't solve anything. So I prefer to get the solution straight up thsn just crying
Sometimes, crying can help to relieve the pain you are feeling. It is not a sign of weakness :)
Post automatically merged:

I don't like to cry, and i don't remember the last time i cried, if i get mad or sad i hold it and try to overcome it.
Sometimes, you have to let it out to feel better.
Post automatically merged:

It's not a common occurance for me, but I have shed a few tears when the situation warrents it. In most cases, a few hugs and kisses are much more rewarding for all who are involved.
Hello, oldbuddy. Nice to see you here!!! Yes, a couple of hugs and kisses can be of help to feel better.

Not really but I do not like when people call somebody a cry baby they are simply sensitive I was also very sensitive and a lot of people said that
Someone told me that I am a crybaby. LOL. And you are right. I am just a sensitive individual. I get affected easily.

13,143Threads
98,738Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member