Are you a fan of eating junk food?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Currently, junk food has become a global phenomenon. Junk food is now accessible everywhere, which is good and bad. It is omnipresent in supermarkets, convenience stores, and fast-food restaurants, and it usually has a very pleasing appearance. Junk food is a popular choice because of its taste and ease of preparation, but it is typically low in nutrients and heavy in calories, sugar, and fat.

I enjoy eating junk food because it's readily available, simple to prepare, and tastes delicious, especially when you're watching a movie.

How about you?

To be honest I am a huge fan of junk food, though now am controlling how I eat them for three reasons which are my weight, health and to save money.

To be honest I am a huge fan of junk food, though now am controlling how I eat them for three reasons which are my weight, health and to save money.
Stop eating junk food it is bad for your kidney. Junk food contains lots of salt bad for the health. Eat fruits only.

I know junk food is bad, I try to eat as little as possible. The one I love to eat the most are ham-flavored potatoes.

I have one problem when it comes to junk food. While I am preparing a meal, whether a lunch or dinner, I get bored waiting for the food to finish cooking!

A good friend gives my roommate and myself boxes and boxes of potato chips from her husband's job. The temptation is there!

So, while the food is cooking, I want to grab a small treat! About a 1 ounce small bag.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member