• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you a member of Bitch Media writing article site?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.583500
Referral Credit
I stumbled on the writing site Bitch Media. I read the feedback and comments and the results were all positive. I cannot give you the proof of payment yet. I have not yet applied on this site. I am just overwhelmed with happiness for the belief that this site could be my dream site. You can also apply to this site, but take note, that the niche is feminism. The payment method is unspecified meaning it could be through PayPal or Crypto. But once you are there already, you can get info about the manner of payment. Bitch Media is hiring for feminism pieces, so men can apply this but you must write only about famine aspects. The writings must be backed up with evidence and statistics. Your writing must be well-researched. The site wants personal experiences with thought and discussion-provoking that have connections with larger social forces. It seems not hard to do. We can research the statistical figures on the topic related to femininity. The article’s word count starts from 1,200 to 3,000 words. They pay between $150 to $1,000 per article depending on what category your article falls into

Oh wow, this sounds amazing and highly rewarding. The name of the site though is quite shady LOL. Looking at the number of days that have passed. Would you share if you have made some progress in your attempt to sign up and apply to @Starmix?

Most of these sites do take more than 30 days to review if you are a right fit for them.

Why are te using the word bitch as their name. it sounds somehow to me. But no I'm no member and I'm just knowing about it.
Try to visit the site and you will know their awesome explanations about the name of their site. Tey also have a very interesting reason.It is a good site.

Try to visit the site and you will know their awesome explanations about the name of their site. Tey also have a very interesting reason.It is a good site.
Okay then if you say so mate. The challenge I'm having now is my laptop which is under repairs. Will check it out when I get my laptop

Okay then if you say so mate. The challenge I'm having now is my laptop which is under repairs. Will check it out when I get my laptop
I hope your laptop will be repaired soon. My laptop was repaired many times last year. I'm glad it's almost one year now that it remains okay.

I hope your laptop will be repaired soon. My laptop was repaired many times last year. I'm glad it's almost one year now that it remains okay.
Yesh by next week I should be able to get it. it is just a minor problem but the part need to be bought in another town

Yesh by next week I should be able to get it. it is just a minor problem but the part need to be bought in another town
Oh, I see. If the spare part is the problem, it takes you days to wait.

Most of the websites which pay very well require native English speakers, and will reject articles which are not of the highest standards. So I am not a member of the site, since I have limited time available.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member