• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you a member of Clickspaid?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
Clickspaid is a popular website for those who wish to make money in their free time. Are you a member of Clickspaid? If yes, how much do you make from Clickspaid weekly and how many searches do you get daily?

This is the first time that I am hearing about this name. I will check it if it is a website. I am not interested in earning through apps. I have enough sites at hand and adding one more is not my idea at present. But I might consider it in the future.

It is a website, not an app, the browser extension has to be installed . I also do not like to use apps since the smartphone becomes very cluttered after some time and slow.

I have never heard about this before, but what does the site do? From the name, am guessing it's a paid to click site or what are the ways to make money on the site?

Clickspaid is a popular website for those who wish to make money in their free time. Are you a member of Clickspaid? If yes, how much do you make from Clickspaid weekly and how many searches do you get daily?
I've been a member of this site for a few years, but I haven't even gone there anymore, there are more interesting sites on my list at the moment.

I'm glad I came across this site, I just registered.
I will get back to you, and confirm my earnings. Thanks for this opportunity.

11,942Threads
92,350Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member