Are you a morning person?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I only recently started to enjoy getting up early. Perhaps because my circadian rhythm is now stable. I used to sleep late because of my job. However, I discovered that it was not helping me. The next day, I felt restless and weak. So I chose to work in the morning or afternoon to get a good night's sleep. I now go to bed at 7 or 8 p.m. It made a significant difference in my life. When I wake up in the morning, I feel more energized and less moody. I also have the motivation to work and complete household chores. Are you a morning person?

Lol, hell no, i don't like to get up early in the morning, One of the things i hate is getting up early, Sometimes all i want is to stay in bed the whole day.
Yeah, it is a bit hard to wake up in the morning.
Hahaha. I used to be like that before. I do not like to wake up early in the morning.

Hahaha. I used to be like that before. I do not like to wake up early in the morning.
I think no one likes to wake up early in the morning except my collage friend, men he calls me early in the morning and even if i tell him he don't care. lol

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member