Are You a Visionary Leader?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
What is a visionary leadership?

According to Bailey Maybray, "Visionary leadership is a type of leadership that guides and inspires teams toward a future vision"
If you are a visionary leader, according to him, you are future-oriented, innovative, inspirational, passionate, growth-oriented and others. You know yourself better than your subordinates or employees. If they ask you about your visionary leadership traits, you can confidently answer them. If you don't possess these traits yet, it may be time to attend webinars, listen to podcasts, or go to seminars to become well-informed.

During college I learned that I have a visionary leadership. I was the president of the ROTARACT CLUB, PRESIDENT DEPUTY CLUB Chairman MINDANAO WIDE, SBO President, Editor Yearbook and College School Paper. I joined many civic clubs and voted president.

This is very true that to lead a team and for them to build confidence in you then you must ensure that you build that confidence and place yourself to be a person of high value. The more you have some accomplishments the more you will see people begin to follow you willingly. One thing I am very optimistic about is that success can be trailed regardless of any stage that you are at.

WhatsApp Enquiry:+260-770-043-931|Personal Development Coach|Teen&Youth Advisor on Social and Economic Fundamentals|Passionate about Eco-Friendly Projects|Business and Fintech Services|Hiv&Aids awareness|Hygiene & Sanitation|Entreprenuership|Philanthropist.

I have tried to always be a visionary leader. I won't come here to be singing accolades of myself. But I try to be self motivated and show empathy to my subordinates.

During college I learned that I have a visionary leadership. I was the president of the ROTARACT CLUB, PRESIDENT DEPUTY CLUB Chairman MINDANAO WIDE, SBO President, Editor Yearbook and College School Paper. I joined many civic clubs and voted president.
That was nice. You have accomplished much during those years. I wonder if you also got awarded by the clubs you joined as the best leader of those years.

That was nice. You have accomplished much during those years. I wonder if you also got awarded by the clubs you joined as the best leader of those years.
Yes, of course my friend. I received certificates of Recognitions and medals equivalent to a valor lol. I graduated with three gold medals and one of it is Leadership Award pinned by the university president and Congressman Erasmo Damasing ( RIP).

They usually tend to give me leadership positions, but I always shy away from them. I don't know why they think I would do a good job. I guess they are probably seeing something in me I am yet to see in myself.

12,039Threads
92,846Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member