Are you Absent-Minded at Times?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
Yes. I tend to be absent-minded at times. I lose my focus, especially when many things are running through my mind. Sometimes what I do is I set an alarm so I won't forget to do the tasks that I need to do. I try to play some mind games, too, to help improve my memory. Do you become absent-minded at times?

Yeah, i also sometimes face this things, especially when i am business and when i have a lots of works i even forget to eat.
I experienced it I forgot my lunch and was so hungry that I could eat a horse. The more absent minded I was due to hunger. 😁

I experienced it I forgot my lunch and was so hungry that I could eat a horse. The more absent minded I was due to hunger. 😁
Being busy can make you forget a lots of things, lol it is the best feeling, when i want to forget things i start a lots of works so that i can forget it.

I am if I have many things to think about left and right thinking which is why I tend to be absent-minded, but it seldom happens to me.
Good for you. It’s been happening to me a lot lately. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, i also sometimes face this things, especially when i am business and when i have a lots of works i even forget to eat.
Haha. Yes. It happened to me before! It was not a great feeling, though. Lol

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member