Are You Affected When Someone Breaks Up?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
To be honest, even if I don't know the individual, I am kind of affected when they break up with their partner. LOL. Because I understand how difficult it is to experience heartbreak. It can be devastating, particularly if you have been together for a long time. But if it's for the better, then so be it. Never lose yourself in an attempt to love someone else. Always remember that.

Of course i feel sad when someone i know breaks up, but also there are time where i say breaking up is a good thing for specific partners, if their relation is not good type, and if one partner takes advantage over another then it is good to end it. and i don't feel sad for that one.

Of course i feel sad when someone i know breaks up, but also there are time where i say breaking up is a good thing for specific partners, if their relation is not good type, and if one partner takes advantage over another then it is good to end it. and i don't feel sad for that one.
Yes. Sometimes, break-up is the best thing for them, especially if the relationship is unhealthy or toxic. It is best to part ways.
Post automatically merged:

This is why it's not good to love deep. Love more aitb your head intact. I take such power from a mere mortal I move on as fast as I can
Do not give your heart 100%. Make sure to leave some for yourself so it won't hurt you that much. LOL

Break up means heart breaking in succession. It's through prayers where we feel the ease and comfort from being broken. We need to be whole again through prayers. God heals a broken heart🙏💔.
Without a doubt. God is the only one who can heal our broken hearts. We just need to trust in Him.

True, breakup is the worst thing, that is why i am not having any relationship, because i have seen my friends in this bad and sad situations, i don't want to feel that feeling.
Yes. Just wait. The right person will come in the right time. :)

Yes. Sometimes, break-up is the best thing for them, especially if the relationship is unhealthy or toxic. It is best to part ways.
Yeah, it is better to end a toxic relationship, it is better to be single than being in toxic relationship.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member