Are you afraid of what animal or animals?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Are you afraid of what animal or animals? This day I felt so terrified. I went to the seashore to jog but one dog chased me with a teeth ready to attack. I stopped and suddenly sat on the sand and picked a handful of sand and pebbles. The stupid dog understood and left. People here aren't animal friendly so doggies aren't also human friendly. I can't forget this day. Do you have the same occurrence as mine a dog chased you? I'm also afraid of snakes and rats. What about you?

I don't like spiders! 🤬 :mad:
Spiders are disgusting but they are harmless, unlike scorpions. I am afraid of scorpions, especially the black scorpion, It is poisonous.

Yes, i have heard scorpions are harmful, but spiders have the worst look.
Are there spiders in your house? I can not find spiders at home. I seldom find one.

Nooo, not in my house, i hate them so i make sure they are not around me or my house.
I can't find a spider at home
I saw one time in the gate of our neighbor. Spiders are disgusting to look at.

I was afraid of snakes, currently I learnt to kill those around me when they cross my way. Other ones are lizard, wall gecko and cockroach. They don't scare me most so irritating that I can't even get close.
Shoot them lol. I'm also afraid of snakes and others you mentioned even in pictures I'm terrified. I don't like to see their appearance.

A dog won't chase me because I would rub it's head and start playing with it as it draws close to me. The only animals I am scared of is snakes. And that is because they are so dangerous. One bite and you could die.

I have phobia for snakes especially pythons. Though, i respect life and don't kill them when i have the opportunity. I also hate dogs. They make a hell of noise and make the environment quite unconducive.
Fortunately there are no dogs nearby home barking. The stray dogs were sent to the animal shelter as per order by our city major. The roads are safe mow from ferocious dogs unlike in the previous years but my experience was rare.

Wild animals are mostly encountered in the forest. I'm so afraid of mad dog, frog, black scorpions and wild bees. One time I passed by a tree and when I looked up I saw a snake about to land onto my head. My adrenalin gland let's me run so fast 😁.

There are also domestic animals like dogs that bite people. Those who are not animal-friendly cannot expect animals to like them too. There's always a case of animal abuse which is why they become wild.

I am normally afraid of animals that I do not know or have not seen before, especially if they look really weird. But I am more afraid of snakes. I hate snakes with passion.

What we always encounter are dogs seldom snake. It's also better for one snake bite is deadly. For a dog bite it could be deadly because of its rabies which is why I am scared of some untamed dogs.

13,067Threads
98,285Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member