Are you afraid to join the entrepreneur world?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
You might be so desirous to become an entrepreneur yet you lack the gut despite having money to start. Well it's also good not to jump right away to your desire, it's hard if you missed a hit and this only happens if there's no preparation. As an entrepreneur you must have a fighting spirit and this defense will be associated with courage and skill. Skill acquisition is very important in entrepreneurship. What can you say?

To be honest, I lack the guts to start a business, yet I must do so if I want to increase my earnings or succeed. Yes, it comes with a lot of risks, but I must still try it.
Never be afraid, nothing happens to our lives. We deserve a better life and the difficulty will be when we retire penniless. You can sell stuff in the apartment where you rent like fashion jewelry in cash. You may advertise it outside the apartment. Set the time you will be available if you always have tasks online.

I am glad that I am now migrating most of what I do into the digital space, right now you just cannot rely on the physical way of doing things. I have evolved and created a few services and products that I can get to sell out there. That is what enterprising means for most of us entrepreneurs. we need to evolve and innovate. It took me quite some time but I am glad with the progress I have made now.

So for those who are struggling with how to set up a business, what to be selling and how to sell. You should know that it is not too late. You can still be a quality entrepreneur and make a good living out of the services and products that you have. More especially if you integrate them in the digital space then you have an unlimited market to sell to.

There was a time when I was scared, but I have come to realize that it is better to try and fail than not trying at all.
That's perfect it's better to try and fail than never to try at all. How will we know that we're capable of doing it if not trying. Only fools surrender.

That's perfect it's better to try and fail than never to try at all. How will we know that we're capable of doing it if not trying. Only fools surrender.
Exactly, and the funny thing is even when we actually fail, the amount of experience we have would increase cause we have learnt something.

Exactly, and the funny thing is even when we actually fail, the amount of experience we have would increase cause we have learnt something.
That's right considering that experience is the best teacher. And out of that experience we flourish again. Indeed, everything happens for a reason.

I won't blame those that get scared of entrepreneurship. It is not an easy thing to be completely responsible for the smooth operations of a venture and take the blame when it goes south. It is a good thing to be scared and then grow the balls to come in bit by bit. It would help you to stay careful.

It's better not to jump at a conclusion that you're good at it when it's not because money is not a stone. It's best to acquire skills first through observation and research.
Money doesn't make any successful business. When you see businesses fail, you don't have any option but to get scared of ending up as a failed entrepreneur. But you have to step in and defy the possibility of the fail.

Money doesn't make any successful business. When you see businesses fail, you don't have any option but to get scared of ending up as a failed entrepreneur. But you have to step in and defy the possibility of the fail.
That's right as long as you sense your business going to fall, it's best to catch it up to save it. Life of an entrepreneur is not easy. It requires constant planning, innovating, and changing those that are weak in sales.

Am not afraid of starting business. I have one already. Business involves a lot of creative, courage and inspiration. A lot of people are afraid of starting a business because they only see impossibility and failure. I don't fear to fail because i have failed many times and still stand up.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member