Are you an enthusiast or a skeptic of artificial intelligence and machine learning?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.509200
Referral Credit
What are the most promising and most controversial applications of these technologies in industry, medicine, art and society? How can we ensure that these technologies are ethical, transparent and aligned with human values? How can we avoid the possible negative impacts of these technologies on the job market, democracy, culture and the environment?

For me I think it's safe to say I am a little in the middle.while i do like things like this, at the same time i am not crazy over them.
I personally have been really enjoying this technological advancement in the world. I believe that in a few years many things can be improved and adapted through this.

For me I think it's safe to say I am a little in the middle.while i do like things like this, at the same time i am not crazy over them.
Same here. They can be beneficial to humans, but I am concerned that using AI and machine learning would increase unemployment. In reality, it is already happening in several sectors.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member