• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are you conversant with all the required computer skills or you are much in the general basic knowledge for the computer?

Most people are computer literate. However for me l went to the computer classes and l know many things regarding to the computer
At which level do you know about computers, is it beyond the user levelnro being a computer professional like a programmer, a network administrator? Etc

My computer knowledge and skills are limited to basic and average levels. I do not consider myself a professional in this field.
Post automatically merged:

I have basic computer skills that I first learned in elementary school and then learned it again in high school.

Last edited:
Most people are computer literate. However for me l went to the computer classes and l know many things regarding to the computer
I know just enough to know about computers to know when to take it into the shop and when I don't need to do so.
That's pretty much it.

12,065Threads
93,016Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member