• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you familiar with the writing article site: LongReads?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
Are you familiar or an article writer of the writing article site; the LongReads? I keep on seeing this site on the web and yesterday, I tried to check this writing article site and learned it is good earning site. I like to apply as a writer on this site, the pay looks so good at 3 figures. There are many writing categories to choose from and the one I prefer is writing about personal life. Share with me your knowledge about this site.

Thanks for sharing the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. In any case, I am not interested in joining any writing sites as my written English is not that perfect. It takes me a long time to write a good article.
Just try, you may submit one article monthly at $175 or more. The number of words will be 1,600 minimum. You can make it.

I am not really good with writing article because I am not a professional writer, so I have never tried this before.
You just try to write who knows. You only need a positive thinking and consistency. You can make it.

Never heard of this site. Do they pay upfront? Are they very selective about accepting writers and their works?
No, they are not selective. You just follow the instructions. There are also categories you will choose. They will pay upfront. Check the site to register.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member