Are you fasting this Holy Friday?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
As a Roman Catholic faith defender, we celebrate Holy Week solemnly. Since age 17 I celebrated the holy week fasting from Maundy Thursday up to Black Saturday. I ate nothing in the the day. I never felt hungry, but to be honest with you, for two years now I stopped fasting and may God forgive me. I cannot elaborate the reasons why I stop fasting. 😞. What about you?

Normally I am supposed to be on fast, but I am currently out of town for some work, and it's usually the manual type, I may not be able to fast and work.

Normally I am supposed to be on fast, but I am currently out of town for some work, and it's usually the manual type, I may not be able to fast and work.
Why isn't holiday there? It's a nationwide holiday in my country. You better stay at home. It's not good to travel. Here, there's no transportation.

Why isn't holiday there? It's a nationwide holiday in my country. You better stay at home. It's not good to travel. Here, there's no transportation.
LoL I have already traveled though, I left town yesterday. As for the holiday part, they don't really reason that part unfortunately.

LoL I have already traveled though, I left town yesterday. As for the holiday part, they don't really reason that part unfortunately.
Well, that's part of your culture. My country has a strong faith on this and people are busy fasting and attending a mass to hear the last 7 words of Jesus Christ😭.

Well, that's part of your culture. My country has a strong faith on this and people are busy fasting and attending a mass to hear the last 7 words of Jesus Christ😭.
LoL nor really part of our culture, over here we don't joke with our Easter celebration, I guess it's just this company.

LoL nor really part of our culture, over here we don't joke with our Easter celebration, I guess it's just this company.
Aw, okay, I thought that people there do not have a strong faith in the sufferings of Jesus Christ, especially on his crucifixion on the cross to save humanity from the curse of fire.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member