Are you fond of gardening?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
A garden at home is a positive step toward protecting the environment. You can also feel happier and more at ease when you garden. You feel better by reducing negative thoughts and sensations through gardening. For many people, simply being among plants reduces stress.

For me, I am not really fond of it, and I am not a green thumb either. However, whenever I see a garden, especially a flower garden, it really amazes me and somehow makes me appreciate the beauty of nature more.

In my country the new government have a plan every year and on the summer the government force everyone to plant more than 10 trees and it is a common thing now.
That's good so people will get used to it and will never complain. It's for the benefits of the entire nation.

That's good so people will get used to it and will never complain. It's for the benefits of the entire nation.
You are right planting a tree will some how decrease the carbon and the global warming in the world, and making the people familiarize with this thing will give a good benefit for the world.

You are right planting a tree will some how decrease the carbon and the global warming in the world, and making the people familiarize with this thing will give a good benefit for the world.
There's always tree planting here. Candidates for graduation from high school to colleges and universities are required to plant trees before they can acquire certificate to graduate at least 20 trees.

There's always tree planting here. Candidates for graduation from high school to colleges and universities are required to plant trees before they can acquire certificate to graduate at least 20 trees.
Wow, that is the most amazing thing i have ever heard, wow this is amazing thing to do, this is a good habit, planting tree in order to receive their certificates is good thing.

Wow, that is the most amazing thing i have ever heard, wow this is amazing thing to do, this is a good habit, planting tree in order to receive their certificates is good thing.
The young graduates must know the value of saving the planet earth and the value ofvs clean, green environment. It's a must to help our mother earth.

The young graduates must know the value of saving the planet earth and the value ofvs clean, green environment. It's a must to help our mother earth.
Yeah let us at list help the earth with this things, the world is turning to a hell and it is turning to a hard place to live on, the war the displacement and the economic inflations are making it the worst place to live.

A garden at home is a positive step toward protecting the environment. You can also feel happier and more at ease when you garden. You feel better by reducing negative thoughts and sensations through gardening. For many people, simply being among plants reduces stress.

For me, I am not really fond of it, and I am not a green thumb either. However, whenever I see a garden, especially a flower garden, it really amazes me and somehow makes me appreciate the beauty of nature more.
I love gardening and maintained my garden well. As I am old now I can't work hard so I do whatever I can do. I too love watching beautiful garden.

Gardening can also save our pockets. We can harvest free and fresh vegetables and spices from our garden. The feeling will be like on Cloud Number 9☁️🌥️😁.
You are right, that is a good idea, planting some fruits and vegetables in our backyard will give us some profit from it.

You are right, that is a good idea, planting some fruits and vegetables in our backyard will give us some profit from it.
That is what we call the innovative way of saving money from our pockets through planting vegetables, spices, and fruits, that is if we have the space in our yard or some square meters lot.

That is what we call the innovative way of saving money from our pockets through planting vegetables, spices, and fruits, that is if we have the space in our yard or some square meters lot.
That is a good thing to do, this is what we all should do, some peoples don't even bother to plant a single tree and some cut the tree others plant, but le us make it better.

In my country there are some groups who cut trees at night when no one is out there and they change it to a charcoal and sell it with a good price, but it is not a good thing they are spreading deforestation and also making a carbon increasing charcoal.

Yes, I am. But we do not have a garden or a yard at home anymore. But I remember when I was a child, we used to have a big garden. We had different fruit-bearing trees. Unfortunately, we had to renovate our home and eradicate our garden. I miss those times, though. If given a chance, I wanted to live in a house that has one.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member