Are You Friends With Your Ex?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
From lovers to complete strangers. This is what happens when relationships fail. Some of my friends are still in contact with their exes. I don't mind being “friends” with my exes after two or three years. However, just because we are friends doesn't mean we have to see or talk to each other. It's like being civil and forgiving each other regardless of what happened.

From lovers to complete strangers. This is what happens when relationships fail. Some of my friends are still in contact with their exes. I don't mind being “friends” with my exes after two or three years. However, just because we are friends doesn't mean we have to see or talk to each other. It's like being civil and forgiving each other regardless of what happened.
It's best to forget what has passed. Being friends with your ex might make your partner jealous. If you're married, it's better to stay away from your ex.

No, never I remain friendly to my ex. I considered him never existed, That's my principle and my ex can never defy that principle. I also have the right to delete him in my memory.

Yes, I figured. Some people really can't be friends with their exes, especially if it was a painful break-up.
Post automatically merged:

Heck no I am not friends with my ex I only talk to him if and when I have to which is not often.

Yes, it is like being civil with your ex. I can't go out with exes and I choose not to do it.

It's best to forget what has passed. Being friends with your ex might make your partner jealous. If you're married, it's better to stay away from your ex.
Yes. Your partner will get jealous that is for sure. So, might as well, focus on your present partner. Forget about your ex. LOL

I tried being friends with my ex back then but she was the one who cut off all our communications, according to her she can't move on if we are still talking.

I tried being friends with my ex back then but she was the one who cut off all our communications, according to her she can't move on if we are still talking.
Yes, some people are like that. It is best to respect their decision.

Yes,you can still be friends. But boundaries should be created. You just have to move on from.such entanglement.
Yes, you must set boundaries. You can just be civil with each other but not to the point that you will talk every day.

13,149Threads
98,778Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member