Are you Friends with your Neighbors?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I am friends with my neighbors here in my flat. They are nice people. They give me food at times. LOL. My mom is close with our neighbors back home as well. In fact, she has a best friend. They have been best friends for over a decade. It is a good idea to be friends with your neighbors, don't you think? However, some can be nosy so I avoid them. LOL.

Yes, some of them, since some of our neighbors are also just our family relatives from the mother side. Also, in our hometown, we are close since we've known them for a long time already. And yes, exchanging food with your neighbor is fun too and brings you closer together.

Yes, some of them, since some of our neighbors are also just our family relatives from the mother side. Also, in our hometown, we are close since we've known them for a long time already. And yes, exchanging food with your neighbor is fun too and brings you closer together.
Haha. Yes, that it is true. My mom exchanges food with her best friend who lives across our home. Last Christmas, we gave her a bowl of buco and fruit salad. :)
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I can't really say I am friends with my neighbors but from time to time I usually talk with them when it is needed.
Maybe you do not go out that often? But it is okay as long as you are in good terms with your neighbors. They can help you when you are in need. I remember my mom's best friend who live across our house. Her husband brought my sister to the doctor because my sister got bitten by our dog.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member