Are you giving enough energy to your work?

When I started my small business 3 years ago, I was very motivated and I gave everything to a business that I really liked and enjoyed, but now I don’t feel the way I did before. Does everyone have that feeling?
Yes that seems to be true when talking about investment you need to provide much time to it if you want to make good amount of money for instance if it is online you need a lot of time to make decent amount of money the more time we spend produce good and better results

Although in general reduced motivational energy can happen to everyone, also among entrepreneurs, of course there are many factors that cause it, so you need to get rid of boredom and stress by taking a vacation so that your mind becomes fresh. Make personal goals and often read stories of successful entrepreneurs.

My work has suffered greatly because of negligence on my part, but also because of life's challenges.
Many see being an entrepreneur as a rosy part, but it is hard, requires discipline and consistency and that's why most people eventually fail and quit.

Yes I have also experienced something similar as well. At the moment I don't think I am giving my very best to my business. It might also be due to the fact that I have so many things I am dealing with as well though.

Every time when i start to work some thing i get over exited and work hard even more than my daily goal, but after some times i get tired and exhausted and that makes me less interested for it.
I understand you 100 percent because over time any enthusiasm fades and you need to find new methods to motivate yourself to do the same with the same enthusiasm

12,104Threads
93,257Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member