Are you Good at Keeping Secrets?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
I think so. Lol. When someone tells me a secret, his or her secret is safe with me. I do not tell other people about it because it is a secret and it is not my story to tell anyway. I expect them to do the same thing, too. If ever I find out that they tell others about my secret, I will become distant. Are you good at keeping secrets?

Well, to a large extent I do. I try to refrain myself from spilling what was whispers to me in secret.
That is good to hear, Augusta. It only shows you are a person who can be trusted. :)
Post automatically merged:

I am good at keeping secrets, and that is because most of the time i a business with my life so i forget what they told me, lol
Haha. Being forgetful can be beneficial at times.

I’m good in keeping secret very well but it depends on the kind of secret you want me to keep. You can not tell me that you’re about to kill someone and you expect me to keep it as a secret no. Keeping secret is depends on the kind of secret

I can keep a secret but if the owner of the secret wronged me, the secret kept will spread like a wild fire. It's better not to tell anyone your secret bad or good.
Haha. It is understandable. That is why you must keep the things you want to say to yourself. Others can use it against you :)

I'm good at keeping secrets but recently, I'm losing the Skil. Probably because of the nature of my new job, my relationship or age😂
Hahahaha. Okay, we are not perfect, anyway. :)

Haha. It is understandable. That is why you must keep the things you want to say to yourself. Others can use it against you :)

Hahahaha. Okay, we are not perfect, anyway. :)
That's right it's better to be safe than sorry. A secret must be kept within us until times helps us forget.

Yes, we just have to always try to keep people secret, secret. So that we can be trusted in
the long run.
I do not think so you should share your secrets no matter how much you trust you can if it involves them but otherwise you should keep it to yourself it is the safest option
Yes, we must keep the secret if we want to be trusted by others.

Yes, AruneBend. No matter what happens, do not tell their secrets to others. Just keep quiet.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member