Are you good at wrapping gifts?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Since the time is a holiday season and this time of a year is where most of peoples share gifts, some peoples buy gifts and wrap them in their house by them self and others buy and let the store men wrap the gift for them because they don't know how to wrap it.
But what about you can you wrap a gift?

Am not that sure if I could do that, I never wrapped a gift before and I don't have someone around me that does that, but since this is holiday season, if i want to get a gift for someone and I want it to be wrapped, I could ask for help from others and by so doing I'll also learn how it's done Incase of next time.

Am not that sure if I could do that, I never wrapped a gift before and I don't have someone around me that does that, but since this is holiday season, if i want to get a gift for someone and I want it to be wrapped, I could ask for help from others and by so doing I'll also learn how it's done Incase of next time.
I am also bad at wrapping a gifts, the wrapping paper keeps being messy, and that makes me mad.

I can wrap a gift but I am not good at it. LOL. It is one of my frustrations, to be honest. I admire those people who can wrap gifts perfectly. I hope I can do the same thing, too. Haha.
Those who work in store and gift shop can wrap a gift perfectly, but i can't

I will answer in the affirmative I love to wrap almost all the gifts that are to he handed out. I'm always excited about it. I get creative with it.
So you must be good at it, you should see me how i wrap a gift, lol i really can't wrap any gift.

For me l am very perfect at wrapping gifts. It's only that l live in low standard ground area but l could have made a great business had l been living in urban areas.
Wow, you are so lucky, i know some peoples who have a gift store and wrap gifts perfectly.

pretty good I mean if you just can't do it there is places where you can pay 5 bucks and they wrap it for you but I believe that it is more special when you wrap a gift with your own hands
I know it have good feeling to give the gift you rap it but i can't wrap a gift i am bad at it.

I know it have good feeling to give the gift you rap it but i can't wrap a gift i am bad at it.
That is understandable I wish more people in my family would wrap gifts most of the time it's not even wrapped it's in the bag

Mostly I would get it wrapped in the store as it's complimentary here unless you don't want their default gift wrapping paper. If you choose other ones, you have to pay for the gift wrapping paper. I do a pretty decent job with gift wrapping. My daughters are excellent at gift wrapping and can do it in very unique creative ways.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member