Are you left handed or right handed?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We use one of our hand most of the time for writing, eating, for washing our face and also for many things, and we are better on one of those of our hand but not as good as that hand we use most of the time, i am right handed, and all of the times i use my right hand for many things, i don't use my left hand that much, only for supporting stuffs, even when i lift things my left hand can't lift heavy things, but i really want to use my left hand. What about you which hand do you use the most? Your right or left hand?

I am right handed, when i was young i used my left hand but my parents where always correcting me, making sure i was right handed. It would have been nice if i could use both hands though.

Right handed. I could some simple stuff with left hand but for example I can't write. My right leg is also dominatnt in football. With left I can only walk.
Haha, the way you say "with left i can only walk" makes me lough, yeah i am also right handed and right leg, i use my right hand for almost everything and its the strongest one, also with my leg i can kick a ball stronger with my right leg, i can play with my left leg but when i shoot its not that strong, i want to use both right and left for everything its very amazing using both.

I must be special then because I'm left handed :eek:
You are so lucky being left handed, i really want to be left handed but you its very hard to train the non dominant hand, i tried to wright with my left hand but its very hard and i gave up on it, i can play football with my left foot but it is not strong.

I used to be left-handed; however, during grades 1 or 2, all my classmates were right-handed, and it makes me weird, so that's why I keep on practicing using my right hand.
Ho wow, so you change you dominant hand?, i really want to learn to use both my right hand and left hand, i want to be especial, but it is very hard to wright with my left hand, and i can't even wash my face with my left hand it is hard.

I used to be left-handed; however, during grades 1 or 2, all my classmates were right-handed, and it makes me weird, so that's why I keep on practicing using my right hand.
That's fantastic, your courage drives you to change your customary action of your left hand. That means we can correct our left handedness to right. That is awesome and terrific congrats.

I am a right-handed person, I see those left-handed get used to their default hands.
Yeah i am also right handed and right leg person, i do most of my things with right hands, and the problem is when i exercise and lift weight my left hand get tired so quickly and my right hand don't feel anything so i can't work for longer.

I am right-handed. However, I want to become ambidextrous - the ability to use both hands. As a matter of fact, my right-hand feels already weak. My fingers are always in pain. Maybe because I have been working online for over a decade. And I have tendency to wash my hand right after working.

I am right-handed. However, I want to become ambidextrous - the ability to use both hands. As a matter of fact, my right-hand feels already weak. My fingers are always in pain. Maybe because I have been working online for over a decade. And I have tendency to wash my hand right after working.
Me to, i really want to be able to use both my right and left hands equality, but it is hard for me to use my left hand, i have tried many times to be good on my left hand but it is not easy. now i give up.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member