• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you making money with paid survey?

Mr Vector

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.603625
Referral Credit
Paid survey is one of the highest way to make money online as some people are earning more than $20 in a day. I have tried many of them but I noticed that I am unable to even make $1 in a day which is because most surveys are only available for tier 1 countries like Canada, USA and United kingdom.

Are you making money online with paid survey and what is your daily earning with your country and let us know about the website?

Several years ago I tried to make money with paid surveys from Clixsense which changed its name to YSense, but unfortunately I always failed, maybe because my country was only in tier 3 or tier 4 so it was less profitable for them. So I never made money with paid surveys.

Reading through comments I found out that most complaints are based on surveys not being available for those in tier 3 countries, what do you guys think is the course?
I have been a victim to this I sign up with a survey website call survey savvy but it's takes me up to 2months to reach their minimum payout I did not even get up to 2 survey per month so survey don't just work for me

Surveys are my least favourite way to earn. There's nothing worse than getting almost to the end of a long boring survey and then getting kicked off. I used to like Tap Research because they were usually short and easy to qualify. I would have liked to belong to Pinecone Research but I could never get in. They pay very well.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member