• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you Part of Publish0x?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
I have been hearing from other members that they are part of Publish0x. I visited it today to see if it is the right fit for me. I noticed that the topics are about cryptocurrency - Bitcoin, Solana, Ethereum, and so on. I do not know much about cryptocurrency so maybe I will pass in the meantime. Are you part of this website?

Yes, I am a member of the website, and I have received payment a few times. However, in the last month, the revenues have greatly reduced for some writers, it is difficult to make much.

Yes, I am a member of the website, and I have received payment a few times. However, in the last month, the revenues have greatly reduced for some writers, it is difficult to make much.
I have heard about the site before, do you have to be a professional writer to join the site and most importantly what topics can one write on? Is it limited to just crypto currency?

I have been a member for quite a while but writers get more money there as compared to those who upvote content, this makes the earning potential limited. I am not looking for something like that going forward. I would not dedicate hours and hours of my time earning through writing regardless of the niche.

I've also just come across this platform. I'm opening it in the next tab to just see what earning opportunities one can make from them.
I'm eager to increase my earning opportunities this year.

Let us chase the money.

Yes, I'm among publish0x writers since 2020, even lately I lack free time to dedicate. I also need my national exchange to list OP, because a new tax law in my country concerning cryptocurrencies makes payments to Kucoin hard. I'd be compelled to a cumbersome bureaucracy because Kucoin is an international exchange, so since January 2024 I should avoid whatever international exchange and whatever wallet. I can use only my local exchanges.

All I'm reading are just bad reviews. There's no need to apply if they aren't accepting new writers.

I have been hearing from other members that they are part of Publish0x. I visited it today to see if it is the right fit for me. I noticed that the topics are about cryptocurrency - Bitcoin, Solana, Ethereum, and so on. I do not know much about cryptocurrency so maybe I will pass in the meantime. Are you part of this website?
They're also the reasons why I backout. I find it hard for not being expert on crypto thing. I already registered as per recommendation from a member on RIF. He's receiving
$ 1000 earnings from that site. He's from our country.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member