Are You Patient?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I am not patient. I become impatient, especially when someone is late or creates a mess and they do not clean it. Also, those who are pretending to be nice. I do not have the patience to deal with them. LOL. How about you?

I lack control of my patience if it's too much to bear. I could strike right away and whoever is shot with my words must leave home. I seldom feel this way only if unbearable.
Haha. I feel you. People can be really annoying at times that is why I do not want to be near them. I'd rather live alone to avoid conflicts or arguments.
Post automatically merged:

I am calm and patient, when i was teen i was very angry and i fight with peoples but now i am calm,
Oh, wow. That is good to know. What did you do? any tips that you can share? :)

Oh, wow. That is good to know. What did you do? any tips that you can share? :)
The only profit of being angry all the times is health issue and a stress, and peoples don't do anything that you tell them to do unless they feel like doing it, so i rather choose peace and being patient than getting mad and angry.

I’m a patient especially when it come to quarrel time, mostly time if I had issues with my friend or anybody around me the best thing I’ll do is to become patient no matter the situation. Being a patient always help one to settle problems and find way to bring back happiness.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member