Are you scared of dying?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Because I am. Perhaps because I have not yet achieved my goals. There are many things that I want to do but cannot because of financial constraints. I want to support my family, build animal shelters, help those in need, travel the world, and so on. I give money to my parents but it is insufficient because I still have to support my medical needs. Maybe when I have achieved everything that I wanted to do, that is the only time that I could tell myself that I am ready to go. How about you?

I wouldn't say I fear to die but more like I fear to be dangerously sick. I see a lot of sick people and seems they are in torture. You don't seems to enjoy anything because you are down . So I fear bad ill health more.
Yes. I also do not want to be very sick since I do not want to experience being in the hospital for weeks or even months and the doctor can't do something about it. And I don't want my family to suffer.
Post automatically merged:

To be honest, i don't fear death, i never fear death till now, maybe because if the things i have seen before, but death is not something i get fear of. of course many peoples fear death, and don't want to die.
Aww. Good for you, Kirubel. I am scared of dying at an early age because there are a lot of things that I still want to do.

Yes a lot of people I know don't really fear death like other things that can make life worrisome. Death is even an end that you can have peace with
Yea, that is what i am saying, the world is full of challenges and ups and downs, and death is peace for some peoples.

I'm not scared of death most times, but scared of how I will die. There are many painful ways to leave this earth and unfortunately, one cannot choose to avoid them, and that scares me.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member