Are You Scared of the Sea?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Watching videos on TikTok is one of the things I do before I hit the sack. I like to watch educational/informative TikTok videos. I have been seeing some videos of the North Sea and it was terrifying. The waves are unbelievable - they can be over 60 feet high. :oops: I think I will faint when I traversed the North Sea. LOL. Are you scared of the sea or the ocean? I do not know how to swim that is why I am scared.

I am a deep sea swimmer. I learned swimming when I was 7 and started swimming in deep sea at age 17. We live near beaches and my parents and grandparents were also deep sea swimmers 🌊🔮😊
You are so lucky, i really wish that i can swim in a deep sea, i am scared to swim near deep water.

You are so lucky, i really wish that i can swim in a deep sea, i am scared to swim near deep water.
It's a matter of practice. When I was a child my parents bought an artificial swimming pool to practice swimkkng. When you become parent someday let your child learn to swim at age 2.

It's a matter of practice. When I was a child my parents bought an artificial swimming pool to practice swimkkng. When you become parent someday let your child learn to swim at age 2.
How wow at age 2 men, my parents scared to teach me a swimming and i learn by my self hiding from them, and i think you are right its better to teach our children.

As I'm not exposed to the sea on swimming, I doubt I can't do this, well I don't know if my wife would love swimming, but she has to be careful, I don't like sea stories.
At first it's scary just imagine I learned at age 7 and I cried terribly but my dad hired and paid a coach in swimming. After that I loved swimming then at age 17 I started to swim in the deep sea with deep sea swimmer companions.

I have a fear of deep bodies of water and often develop vertigo near them. I've never been to the sea, but I often wonder what will happen if I'm scared of smaller bodies of water this way.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member