Are you still mining pi

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Pi is one of the coin so many believe that it will bitcoin. Millions of people have been mining since 2019 and till date the coin have not be listed in any cryptocurrency exchange. After all these unending promise, i have started to doubt the pi project.
Arr you still mining pi?

According to bitdegree.dot com, the real-time price of Pi currently stands at $36.83, with a trading volume of $157,466 over the past 24 hours. The price of PI has risen by 8.98% over the past seven days and by 3.07% over the previous day.

It's essential to remember that Pi currently has a $0 market capitalization and 0 coins in circulation. Since the Pi coin project is still in its early phases, it hasn't yet been released onto the public market. That means that since the Network is presently in its Enclosed Mainnet phase, open markets are not yet where the produced Pi currencies can be traded.

The positive development is that Pi Network's phone-based mining strategy and payment platform possibilities keep drawing interest. As the project moves closer to its 2024 Open Mainnet launch, which is scheduled for March through June, the goal is to fully realize blockchain technology.

So there is still hope in the project but is this type of investment for you and me? and what type of investors are we is the big golden question that we should ask ourselves.

Last edited:
How can you be mining since donkey years and it has not been listed by any crypto exchange. One thing I have come to do with my life is not to waste time on things that are not necessary. Mining Pi till now is one thing I believe is completely unnecessary as it can't bring any Profitability.

That's what I say, 5 years waiting and no benefit, don't you see that they are stealing your computational power, god knows what for? Probably to use it themselves and profit at your expense by mining other cryptocurrencies themselves.

I have been hearing that it would be listed in exchanges. Has it been listed already? Can't know what is happening with it because you get news flying from every angles about Pi.

No i stopped year back, i don't think the pi network have a future, because it have been more than 4 years, and there is nothing, so i gave up and stop mining.
It really has no future. I don't know why the Pi team couldn't get Exchanges to list them. With the kind of popularity it has built over the past five years, it would have been really easy for it to get listed.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member