Are you still writing or receiving love letters 😁

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I want to know if you are still writing or receiving a love letter.This could be answered to a single member or married whose siblings or friends are still doing this? I received love letters last year from a guy from China whom I met there when I taught at Jilin University, Chang Chun City, North China. He has a crush on me and felt tickled 😊. I remember during college, I received many love letters which I kept in a box. I reviewed some of them but this year, I burned them all.

this is very romantic sadly I never got any love letter but it would be very cute lol
Really? I hope someday, you will receive a love letter from your hubby if you're already married or from someone fantastic and romantic.

I remember how I used to sit down and craft love letters in my highschool days. Probably, this writing thing just was birthed now. There was no girl that received my love letter that wasn't swept off her feet.

Those were the days when hearts were full of crushes and secret loves. I liked to read love letters as of a drama or a trap, lol. No matter what it takes what's important is love is beautiful.

Wow, that is great! I remember getting a love letter back in elementary school. It is quite funny to think that I used to write love letters too, but I do not do that anymore. LOL.
What an awesome experience when receive a love letter. I also remember the owner sprayed perfume. The letter smelled so good, but I also don't write love letters this time. I write in Skype hehe.

No, I was never involved in any affair so never received any love letter or sent any such letter.

You are fortunate that so many people had crush on you and have received love letters from them. 😎
Yeah, I had many suitors almost 12 when I was in college and at work. I am not serious in a love affair. I don't want to marry .

They all must be wanting you to get married with them. But they must not be knowing your intentions.
There were already 4 men who proposed marriage, but I disliked the idea of marriage considering the fate of my two sisters and two nieces . They were betrayed by their husbands.

I remember how I used to sit down and craft love letters in my highschool days. Probably, this writing thing just was birthed now. There was no girl that received my love letter that wasn't swept off her feet.
That simply means you a professional love letter writer. Congratulations to amazing writing career!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I had many suitors almost 12 when I was in college and at work. I am not serious in a love affair. I don't want to marry .
It sounds strange to me that a woman never want to get married! Marriage is beautiful even in its worst form. Marriage is the most important aspect of creation. It is humans helping God in creation.

That simply means you a professional love letter writer. Congratulations to amazing writing career!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Post automatically merged:

It sounds strange to me that a woman never want to get married! Marriage is beautiful even in its worst form. Marriage is the most important aspect of creation. It is humans helping God in creation.
It hurts when betrayed. I was about to marry when I was 17 but the guy was cornered by another girl. It hurts.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member