Are your social media accounts set to private or public?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
I used to set my social media profiles public to gain more followers for my online freelance account. However, I realized that it is not safe, especially because an increasing number of people are utilizing social media to scam others or engage in other undesirable behavior. This is the reason I decided to make all of my social media profiles private. How about you?

I am making my profile on social media especially Facebook public. Facebook is very important , useful, and helpful to me. It's the best partner of the academe. Facebook is the best social media for me.
If Facebook is beneficial to you, then that is good to know :) Most people find it useful, especially in terms of work.

If Facebook is beneficial to you, then that is good to know :) Most people find it useful, especially in terms of work.
It is on Facebook Messenger where I meet my virtual students. They are the ones creating our Group Chat and invite me after creating. I am conversing with them for our class tomorrow while I am Dbucking here, lol.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member