Article Sites and Discussion sites: Which do you prefer?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
For those of us who like to write, we certainly enjoy making money as a writer as a part-time job, especially to fill our free time either on discussion sites or forum sites and as article writers, both on our own sites and on professional article service providers such as the Contena site, Blasting News, Listverse. etc. However, personally I prefer discussion sites or forum sites, apart from writing faster, it is also shorter than writing articles. How about you?

For those of us who like to write, we certainly enjoy making money as a writer as a part-time job, especially to fill our free time either on discussion sites or forum sites and as article writers, both on our own sites and on professional article service providers such as the Contena site, Blasting News, Listverse. etc. However, personally I prefer discussion sites or forum sites, apart from writing faster, it is also shorter than writing articles. How about you?
The pay is different for writing articles than in forums or discussion sites. I wrote articles before at oDesk, but left the site and Joined Blogjob and realized that despite the pay being better but we lack camaraderie with members unlike in a forum or discussion site, where we can talk about many things and reply to posts to post. We grow better in forums or discussion sites.

Other than iwriter where I wrote 5800 articles and my website network, I have not been paid on any other writing website. After my iwriter account was closed, I make a small amount writing on forums.

I like to write articles and earn through there because we get some extra money from there. But in forum sites we can calculate the maximum which we earn. In my case yet I didn't find any legit article sites and and found some but they pay only through PayPal.

For me I actually like working on both sites, though I usually work on discussion sites more but if I come across a good article writing site and am able to work there, I we definitely do it.

I have my self hosted blogs, therefore, I no longer post on article sites. I only post when I can receive upfront payment or I can receive a good pay rate. I use a couple of discussion sites.

Writing sites is more preferable but most of them are no more active because of constant changes in Google SERAP policies. I think the only writing site that is still going strong is Hubpages. All the rest are down and out of business. Forums seems to outlive Google SERAP policies and have more chances of surviving.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member