As a child, did you believe that Santa Claus existed?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Santa Claus is a legend who is rumored to deliver gifts on Christmas. 🎅
He also has several other names, like Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas, Kris Kringle, or just Santa.

Due to the stories my parents told me when I was younger, I really thought that Santa existed. It is one of the reasons I am so looking forward to Christmas. We have a Christmas stocking hanging in our living room, and I would constantly check it. I wanted to be able to pass on my belief in Santa to my future kids.

How about you?

No, where i grow up the culture is different, and there is no such thing as Santa clause, i even heard about Santa when i was around 10, it may sound funny but in my country no one believes about Santa.
l come from one of the the developing countries in the world where the mention of the phrase Santa clause is really a dream for almost everyone. For me l learned about the Santa clause when l started going to the supermarkets with my my parents when l was nine for sure.

l come from one of the the developing countries in the world where the mention of the phrase Santa clause is really a dream for almost everyone. For me l learned about the Santa clause when l started going to the supermarkets with my my parents when l was nine for sure.
I am from Ethiopia, and most things are different from other countries, even the calendar system we have is different from the world, and to speak the truth the majority don't know a thing about Santa, only those who are living in the city knows about Santa, but no one believes or even think that santa exists.

Lol when I was small I really didn't believe in this, cause my parents didn't tell me much about Santa, I only saw Christmas as a period where my parents would buy me new cloths and we would eat good food. Then sometimes we go out to visit a man who wears red attire and a white wig, who gives out free gift 😂

I believed that Santa claus do exist. Though i believed that Santa claus only give gifts to child of European countries. Therefore, i don't bother myself with the man that only give gifts to white children. 😂😂😂 I always pray that God should send black Santa claus

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member