As a Christian which book of the bible do you read the most?

To be honest it have been a long time since i read a bible and it have been a long time since i have been in church, i always promise to my self to read bible and go to church but still didn't start it.
Oh well you are not alone. But you can employ conscious efforts to achieve that it's necessary

Oh well you are not alone. But you can employ conscious efforts to achieve that it's necessary
You are right it is very very necessary to read the Bible and to to church, i really want to start those things again, every time i promise to my self but every time i find some excuse not to start those things.

You are right it is very very necessary to read the Bible and to to church, i really want to start those things again, every time i promise to my self but every time i find some excuse not to start those things.
You just have to apply your mind to it and you would achieve it as it is worth doing

I go to Psalms most of the time. We can use it as our prayers too.

For beginners, I would recommend them to read Mark. Though this is similar to the other gospel books, Mark offers an action- packed events. Here we can read the urgency. Immediately was used 41 times. See how Jesus immediately healed the sick.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member