As a Christian which part of service do you enjoy most?

I enjoy the whole service because each part is very important. But if I was to choose one part of the service then I would have to go for the main preaching. I love to be built in the spirit. When you are built in the spirit then you are growing in so many areas of your life as an individual. this is why it is very key that we undergo personal development but a lot of people think personal development is not essential in their life that is why they would not pay for such a service.

I like every part in the service. The PAW (Praise and Worship) part will definitely usher us to the atmosphere of celebration, joy, Thanksgiving and a lot more.

The preaching will give in depth knowledge of what we have already read. Most of the time, we learn more from the preacher though we already read the passage multiple times, there is that new knowledge we learn.

The Small group huddle/discussion, I like this part as well because here we can share to small group our takeaways, share answered prayers, share struggles with fellow Christians.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member