• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

As a customer, generally, how would you like to be treated?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
I wanted to feel acknowledged, heard, and appreciated as a customer. but not to the extent that they give me special treatment. As long as they are not rude to me, I'm fine with it. But some customers are just being unreasonable sometimes, treating employees like slaves, or getting angry out of the blue.

How about you?

As a customer, I would love to be served and attended to promptly without unnecessary delays and bias. That's the same thing I do to my customers. I won't love to be discriminated against.

Some business people are unnecessarily rude. That's why I always try to avoid patronizing business people that I notice always act emotionally. I won't want any business I am patronizing to be rude to me in any guise over patronage I am paying money for.

I think it's ridiculous when a customer treats an employee badly without a plausible cause for this, I believe that in human beings we have to have more empathy for others, especially when it's people who aren't even business owners and need to hear nonsense from other people, there are channels of the company for this.

As a customer l would like it when treated like a king. The business owners should be very respectfully to the customers and value them because they are the ones that brings money in the business.
And as a customer too, you should learn to respect the business owner too. If you act unruly in someone's business place, they have the rights to call security on you.

I want to be respected, that is all i want, i don't want any extra treats, i respect every worker so i like when a business owner or a seller respects me.
Yeah respect is the key word. We just have to respect one another. We would coexist better

Yeah respect is the key word. We just have to respect one another. We would coexist better
True, when a person respects you they show you how good they are, i really like respecting peoples and i like to be respected too. And i am sure that many peoples loves to be respected.

True, when a person respects you they show you how good they are, i really like respecting peoples and i like to be respected too. And i am sure that many peoples loves to be respected.
That's right respect is reciprocal. So we need to give out respect and we would get it in return

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member