• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Associates of politicians in power become very rich

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
I have noticed that the associates of the politicians in power are becoming extremely wealthy and have plenty of money. In contrast those harassed by the ruling politicians are making losses. Does being connected to politicians affect the wealth of a person?

I think it happens in most Asian countries, the politicians in power are making their associates very rich, getting them orders , helping their business grow, while the vulnerable citizens targeted by the politicians are making great losses.

Aside from the technical factors that make everyone rich, I will still agree that in most countries having power is inevitable. How I wish that politicians would strive to ensure that there is an even distribution of wealth. The environment must be so in such a way that no one would struggle too much to have access to basic needs like food, shelter, education life savings and personal health. This will take centuries because only a few individuals get to enjoy these benefits while the masses out there gnash their teeth and languish in poverty.

Aside from the technical factors that make everyone rich, I will still agree that in most countries having power is inevitable. How I wish that politicians would strive to ensure that there is an even distribution of wealth. The environment must be so in such a way that no one would struggle too much to have access to basic needs like food, shelter, education life savings and personal health. This will take centuries because only a few individuals get to enjoy these benefits while the masses out there gnash their teeth and languish in poverty.
It will let someone avoid talking about them to not face prison.

It will let someone avoid talking about them to not face prison.
Yes, we cannot have an uprising and fight the injustice and high levels of corruption by politicians because they have the power to cause ordinary people harm if they dare go against them. So we are forced to remain quiet and watch them amass a lot of of wealth.

If those individuals are connected to politicians, they may receive benefits from them. Politicians might share some of the money they have embezzled with their families, friends, and so on.
That's exactly what happens they loot the treasury sometimes and share the money amongst themselves. They are all thieves

Here politicians are usually getting lucrative government jobs for people who are loyal to them, often with fake resume and experience. So these government employees can abuse their power to help the politician who got them the job .

Here politicians are usually getting lucrative government jobs for people who are loyal to them, often with fake resume and experience. So these government employees can abuse their power to help the politician who got them the job .
This is the exact thing happening in my country now. You need good or strong connection to have a job too bad.

12,065Threads
93,016Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member