At least 50 dead in flooding in northern Afghanistan

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.881600
Referral Credit
At least 50 people have died, and more than 100 were injured in Afghanistan in flooding following heavy rain in the northern province of Baghlan on Friday.

According to the spokesman for the Ministry of the Interior, the death toll may rise. News said that there had been flooding in more than five districts in Baghlan and that more than 150 people were stuck and in need of urgent help.

The cause of this deadly flood was two heavy storms

The Ministry of Interior has sent teams and helicopters to the area, but due to a shortage of night vision lights in helicopters, the operation may not be successful, according to the news.

It's sad!!

I wonder why there was no alarm of the same before it happened. It's pity still lots of people die in the natural disasters.
When a ferocious attacked my place there were 5,800 casualties, all drowned in flood. One barangay disappeared.

It's sad!!

I wonder why there was no alarm of the same before it happened. It's pity still lots of people die in the natural disasters.
Yeah it is a sad one. The people would have been alerted on time or evacuated to safety before hand

When a ferocious attacked my place there were 5,800 casualties, all drowned in flood. One barangay disappeared.
Oh ..that's so sad!!

When did it happen? I didn't read it in the news or maybe I forgot.

Oh ..that's so sad!!

When did it happen? I didn't read it in the news or maybe I forgot.
It was the storm named Sendong. That happened 6 years ago when the eyes of the storm positioned in our place. That was almost throughout Mindanao.

Many other countries are also experiencing the devastating effects of climate change. I fear that our country will also face more severe consequences of climate change.
It starts this day, showering is happening there now in Manila. Hoping the apartment you boarded is not flooding.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member