Jewel

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.401500
Referral Credit
Saving is necessary in life, but some people can't save their income because they just can't, some say it's because they wasn't grown that way so they can't. At what age do you think is better to show our children how to save money?

I think young kids must be oriented about the vskue6if money and saving. When I was a kid my dad thought me the value of money and saving. I was 8 years old when I started to do business and save. I sold candies 😁.

Kids love to play, it's never on their heads about savings but it they're told how important saving is I'm so sure they will be inspired to save. Parents better buy their kids with a piggy bank to ignite their interest.

In theory, it would be better if children were taught to save from the age of 3. A good mother will teach her child to save in a piggy bank that has a unique and attractive shape. When shopping, a mother will also teach her child to compare prices of the same items in different shops.

In theory, it would be better if children were taught to save from the age of 3. A good mother will teach her child to save in a piggy bank that has a unique and attractive shape. When shopping, a mother will also teach her child to compare prices of the same items in different shops.
The child's mind is empty which is why parents need to supply their kids young mind with the right values so when they grow mature those values won't depart from them like the value of saving money.

Saving is necessary in life, but some people can't save their income because they just can't, some say it's because they wasn't grown that way so they can't. At what age do you think is better to show our children how to save money?
We should teach children to save from a very tender age say 4 or five by giving them the piggy bank.

The earlier the better. As little as my niece of five and eight years, we have started teaching them the importance of keeping some of their money to spend later, the more they grow, we would start explaining deeper to them.

I don't think that a specific sheep is needed for this, because the earlier the children remember the better. Before they can be influenced by other people, they need to be given the best knowledge on the subject and also allowed to practice with pocket money

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member