Attendees at Donald Trump's rally in Arizona have reported sustaining mystery eye problems from the event.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.533950
Referral Credit
Attendees at Donald Trump's rally in Arizona have reported sustaining mystery eye problems from the event. The rally in Tucson, Arizona, on September 12, which drew over 2,000 people in 100-degree heat, reportedly resulted in some Trump supporters going to the emergency room.

The Trump campaign has said it is investigating the event. The Secret Service told News 4 Tucson that it was unaware of anything out of the ordinary occurring at the rally. It added that it was unaware of any planned threat to Trump in Arizona

In the past during the time of Saddam, there was a worldwide warming for the people not to open a letter for it contained a substance that killed humans. I forgot the name of that invisible distance. It's odor kills the reader of the letter.

In the past during the time of Saddam, there was a worldwide warming for the people not to open a letter for it contained a substance that killed humans. I forgot the name of that invisible distance. It's odor kills the reader of the letter.
For real mate, I'm just reading about this. This must have been scaring at that time. Thankfully we are not experiencing such now

For real mate, I'm just reading about this. This must have been scaring at that time. Thankfully we are not experiencing such now
That was a deadly substance for killing people massively but there is no bad intentions and deeds that triumph. They're all trash and will never succeed no matter what they do.

13,304Threads
99,529Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member