Automobile Charging Station

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
Will it be good to create a business an automobile charging station? Do you think it's the charging station that is intended for electric vehicles? Well, it could do both, the only thing is a huge capital. Could it be only a dream for us? There's a chance if we only have savings and the knowledge of this kind of business. But it's all about automobile charging, so there's a chance for all of us to try this business. Permit to operate this business, feasible location which must be in the highway, and advertising are the steps involved in starting this business. I like to venture on this. What can you say?

This business would really boom in the next five to 10 years. It seems it would be expensive to start though but it is a very viable business for anyone to start.
Yes this is the business for the future . it would work for countries that are struggling with electric power stability.

feasible location which must be in the highway, and advertising are the steps involved in starting this business.
It don't have to be in highyway. It can in town to. I rare drive on highway but there is not any charging station near me. Nearest is 70km away from me in mall.

Will it be good to create a business an automobile charging station? Do you think it's the charging station that is intended for electric vehicles? Well, it could do both, the only thing is a huge capital. Could it be only a dream for us? There's a chance if we only have savings and the knowledge of this kind of business. But it's all about automobile charging, so there's a chance for all of us to try this business. Permit to operate this business, feasible location which must be in the highway, and advertising are the steps involved in starting this business. I like to venture on this. What can you say?
It is still too early to get involved with such business. I believe it will be great and profitable in next 10 or more years to come. From my observation, the business have not climaxed.

It is still too early to get involved with such business. I believe it will be great and profitable in next 10 or more years to come. From my observation, the business have not climaxed.
Yes, that is right, this business is for the future business which might be nearer from now because of the electric vehicles and the hydrogen cars that also need charging and @mrki444 , your charging location is far from you, so you can have this business in the near future.

There is no need to speculate whether this would be profitable or not. It is surely going to be a profitable business for the future. I would see if I can get partners to set this up in the next three years.

I think this type of business depends on the availability of the electric vehicles in your country. For instance in my country the electric vehicles are not popular and therefore the business couldn't make it to success because of the lack of market.

I think this type of business depends on the availability of the electric vehicles in your country. For instance in my country the electric vehicles are not popular and therefore the business couldn't make it to success because of the lack of market.
That is right, there is no use operating a business like that if no electric vehicles are running near your location Better wait for the right time when people in your place will be inspired to convert their cars to electric vehicle cars or hydrogen cars.

I don't know about other places, but in my location I doubt there is anyone using these electric vehicles for now, so starting this business might not bring in much profit.

I don't know about other places, but in my location I doubt there is anyone using these electric vehicles for now, so starting this business might not bring in much profit.
Electric vehicles are expensive, they're imported and taxes might be added to the actual price. In the Philippines there are already 7890 electric vehicles running but there are only 457 charging stations in Manila in the city where I live there are 9 charging stations with 250 electric vehicle cars running.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member