Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.590563
Referral Credit
High-interest debt can quickly spiral out of control, delaying your financial achievement. Avoid incurring high-interest debts such as loans and credit cards. You will wind up paying more than you borrowed from the get-go. If you continue to use a loan or credit card, you will become trapped in a never-ending cycle of debt.

Loan sharks have destroyed a lot of businesses and families because of high interest rates. They are still putting a lot of people into pressure and pains. Nothing will make me to take such steps again. If am not able to live up to my expectations, i will manage the little i have.

Loan sharks have destroyed a lot of businesses and families because of high interest rates. They are still putting a lot of people into pressure and pains. Nothing will make me to take such steps again. If am not able to live up to my expectations, i will manage the little i have.
Imagine having to pay an interest of over 35% in just 7 days. So many people that I know took the loan and paid back only the agreed repayment at their own personal timeframe. The terms of these loan sharks are always unrealistic.

I never borrow money except I took out a mortgage loan when I bought my apartment many years ago. The loan is cleared now, and the value of my apartment has appreciated a lot. However, I do use credit card to take advantage of cash back. All my credit cards are free. And I always pay my credit card bill on time. Never paid any interest.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member