Awesome badges I received from Discussion Bucks,yay

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Sorry to share you late my happiness this day. Early morning, I saw the messages that I received three different kinds of badges. I was stunned. I think all of us are awarded with three kids of badges, soon it will be many badges. I would Iike to thank the site owner @Devin for inspiring me and @Augusta . I feel proud and accomplished.

Happy Shake It GIF by Mino Games

Last edited:
Sorry to share you late my happiness this day. Early morning, I saw the messages that I received three different kinds of badges. I was stunned. I think all of us are awarded with three kids of badges, soon it will be many badges. I would Iike to thank the site owner @Devin for inspiring me and @Augusta . I feel proud and accomplished.

Happy Shake It GIF by Mino Games
Yeah mate I saw that too. it is awesome to have badges too. I just feel we are doing things right here to have them

Yeah mate I saw that too. it is awesome to have badges too. I just feel we are doing things right here to have them
It also feels so good being rewarded with badges that rmpower our interest and inspiration to post more.

It also feels so good being rewarded with badges that rmpower our interest and inspiration to post more.
That's right it shows the gradual steps by which we gather our flight here from one stage to the other. But I think it should have come earlier.

That's right it shows the gradual steps by which we gather our flight here from one stage to the other. But I think it should have come earlier.
It was not done before because of the wrb hosting used by the site owner. Devin has spent his own money just to make members happy.

Oh really didn't know about that. Okay the. it is not too late. it is good the badges are here now for our use
A badge is symbolic. It symbolises our dedication and commitment to the site that's why every badge has its own description.

A badge is symbolic. It symbolises our dedication and commitment to the site that's why every badge has its own description.
Totally agree. you got that right. it is for our motivation as you would wants to get quickly to the next badge

Totally agree. you got that right. it is for our motivation as you would wants to get quickly to the next badge
I noticed that badges are tokens for our dedications to the forum site. It's also flattering us hehe.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member